Wednesday, October 23, 2019

What's Next?

Now that the Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 to Z Challenge is over it's fourth dimension to acquire downward to a regular blogging schedule.  I nevertheless necessitate to brand a defined schedule of topics, but I know I volition live on blogging on Monday, Wednesday, in addition to Thursday.  I mightiness sneak inwards a Sabbatum 1 time inwards a while, but 3 times a calendar week is a adept destination for me spell raising 5 kids.

I nevertheless direct keep a lot to learn, but I merely joined Pinterest in addition to got onto TpT, but don't direct keep anything for sale in that place yet.  I direct keep a blogging buddy at Magic Mistakes in addition to Mayhem and nosotros are setting weblog goals in addition to volition re-evaluate those twice a month.

My query to y'all is...

What produce y'all desire to come across (one or to a greater extent than combo of these)?
   A.  More detailed hands-on math activities.
   B.  Website links to math games/resources
   C.  Themed math units (i.e. improver or fractions)
   D.  Math mass reviews.

And produce y'all direct keep an advice for me every bit I cash inwards one's chips along growing an expanding my blog?

I would similar to produce the Teaching Blog Traffic School but if y'all know of whatever other sites or full general tips to assistance a novel blogger, delight permit me know.

Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment