Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Math Action Thursday: Kindergarten--Counting Upward (Starting Alongside Numbers Other Than 1) Action Alongside A Lay Out Line

For today's link upward for Math activeness Thursday: Kindergarten I idea of an activeness that goes amongst CCSS K.CC.A.2 : Count forrad firstly from a given pose out inside the known sequence (instead of having to laid about at 1).

One of my favorite ways to practise this is past times using a pose out line.  I intend fifty-fifty 3 together with iv twelvemonth olds tin hit got fun amongst it.

Supplies needed are a pose out draw of piece of occupation (in my instructor shop I hit got a Lilly pad pose out line for $3 if you lot wanted a fun i to use), xx cards amongst the numbers 1-20, together with a mark of to a greater extent than or less kind to become to the indicate on the pose out draw of piece of occupation (I role a frog amongst my lilly pad pose out line).

Simply alternative a carte together with start counting up.  If you lot desire you lot tin practise counting downward equally good : )

You tin play equally long equally you lot desire together with hit got turns.  You tin fifty-fifty practise skip counting too!
 Kindergarten I idea of an activeness that goes amongst CCSS K MaTh activeness Thursday: Kindergarten--Counting upward (starting amongst numbers other than 1) activeness amongst a pose out line
What are your Kinders doing amongst math this fourth dimension of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment