Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Count To 100 Yesteryear Ones As Well As Tens! Math (Math Action Thursday): Kindergarten

I've been busy, busy working on this freebie together with other products for you.  I know around of y'all bring already had the 100th 24-hour interval of schoolhouse together with around are nonetheless gearing upwards for it, but I idea it would hold upwards fun to brand a freebie that is related to my paid motion-picture exhibit mass Trouble alongside Monkeys: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 house value story.  Although, I wanted it to hold upwards something y'all could role fifty-fifty if y'all don't purchase my wonderful book.  By the way, I made a YouTube video of me reading my book here for your enjoyment.

Okay, then what is today's freebie?  It deals alongside K.CC.A.1 which is almost counting to 100 past times ones together with tens.  I made a pack of concept divulge cards for everyone.  They exhibit representations of 1-20 (with ones existence the unmarried oranges together with tens existence bags of oranges).  There is equally good a 30, 40, 50, & 100 carte du jour inwards this freebie pack.  I am nonetheless working on the consummate 1-100 pack (those high numbers are taking longer than I idea to re-create together with glue all the objects!)  So, hither is a motion-picture exhibit of page 2...
Here are merely a few activities y'all tin create alongside these cards...
  • Practice counting (the obvious ane first)
  • Pick 2 cards together with the world which it equally a greater than/less than statement.
  • Split upwards the cards together with kids play country of war flipping over the cards.  The highest divulge gets the 2 cards until at that spot is a winner who aquires all the cards.
  • Practice improver or subtraction past times picking 2 or to a greater extent than cards together with putting them into a problem.
  • Make possible discussion problems to larn along alongside cards y'all choose.
  • Practice counting past times 10s.
  • Practice expanded cast (15 = 10 + 5)
  • If y'all read Trouble alongside Monkeys or sentinel the video human activity out juggling the ones together with dancing alongside the bag(s).

The listing tin likely larn on... You tin take in your freebie on TpT here or TN here.

I'm equally good starting to sell on Buy, Sell, Teach.  Here is my Buy Sell Teach store.  I haven't been able to position upwards all my things at that spot yet, but it's around other house to store if y'all wanted to movement something new.

I promise everyone is having a wonderful week!  I'd honey to meet to a greater extent than links for Math activity Thursday--Kindergarten edition.

 busy working on this freebie together with other products for y'all Count to 100 past times ones together with tens!  MaTh (Math activity Thursday): Kindergarten
Next calendar week volition hold upwards doing MaTh alongside 1st Grade posts for the whole calendar month of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment