Wednesday, October 23, 2019

An Abide By From A Swain Blogger!

I wanted to order a particular give cheers yous to Kristen (a blogging friend who I met through the Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 to Z challenge)!  She nominated me to have a Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
A bang-up compliment she gave me was when she wrote "Lucy Ravitch at : She's similar the Danica McKellarI wanted to order a particular give cheers yous to  An laurels from a immature human being blogger! of the weblog world."  I actually exercise desire kids, in addition to adult, to know that math tin order the sack hold upwards fun.  I know that learning basic concepts outset volition assistance with mathematical comprehension equally yous acquire to a greater extent than complex problems.

And only for fun I volition response the associated questions that Kristen set up...
1. What is your favorite video game (if any)?  I don't play video games much at all, but occasionally I'll play Angry Birds.
2. Do yous similar to slumber on a rattling soft surface, or a harder surface? Soft!
3. What is the most odd nutrient yous accept tried?  Durian (in a birthday cake for my friend's Dad).
4. What is your favorite odd nutrient or repast (if yous accept one)? I used to beloved the TV dinner Salisbury Steak dinners when I was a kid.  I don't know if I would similar it now, but it was bang-up growing up. : )
5. What is the outset feel yous plow to when describing something inwards your writing (taste, smell, touch, sight, etc)?  Sight in addition to touch.
6. What is 1 of the cutest things yous accept always seen inwards your life?  My children grin when they were babies : )
7. What is the ugliest affair yous accept always seen or experienced?  A bad car accident.  I was close vii in addition to a kid close my historic stream was dead inwards the car amongst her woman raise screaming for her acre people held her back.  Still makes me teary eyed to this day.
8. Do yous prefer typing or writing amongst a pen or pencil in addition to paper?  Drawing in addition to pen in addition to newspaper mostly.
9. What is your favorite affair to drink?  Henry Weinhard's Root Beer!  That materials is heavenly.

Thanks 1 time again Kristen!

For this week's MaTh activeness Th we'll hold upwards focusing on Single Digit Addition!  So, if yous accept ways to brand add-on fun in addition to to a greater extent than engaging delight percentage it amongst us on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment