Monday, October 21, 2019

F For Fractions (A-Z Challenge) Together With I'm A Invitee Blogger At Atue!

Hi everyone!  Before I buy the farm started I wanted to permit yous know I was a featured invitee blogger at All Things Upper Elementary today : )
Also, it is the 6th twenty-four hours of the Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 to Z blogging challenge which brings me to the alphabetic quality F.  I couldn't assistance simply choice the math topic of FRACTIONS!  I dear fractions...hence my invitee postal service was most how fractions too decimals are related ; )  I promise yous tin sack cheque it out--funny how much to a greater extent than fourth dimension I cause got on a invitee postal service than an ordinary postal service on my ain spider web log : )

Back to F... Fractions tin sack endure challenging for or too then children simply hopefully nosotros tin sack instruct it inwards dissimilar ways too the kids tin sack intend that it is actually neat!  There are several ways to instruct most fractions--there are the fraction bars, the fraction pie charts, fractions amongst egg cartons (I've had a pair of posts on that), too or too then other means like to fraction bars is linear distances (often done amongst string too rulers).

Which ways produce yous instruct fractions inwards your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment