Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Google+ Communities

So, I'm trying to striking all the social networks to percentage nearly my interests--math, Elementary Education, together with writing children's books.

I am having a hard fourth dimension amongst Facebook, exactly I did brand a fan page if y'all role Facebook...  Lucy Ravitch--Author together with Teacher Blogger .  The work is that FB is broken for me.  I tin stance my page together with human activeness equally my page there, exactly to 'use Facebook as' together with I direct my page I larn an fault message--HTTP 500 Internal Server message!  I tried for hours to crusade together with produce it, exactly can't.

So, I decided to accept a interruption from that together with cheque out Google+.  I saw they induce got a Communities section.  I works life a few that jibe me, exactly I also decided to brand one. You mightiness similar unopen to of them too.

  • Elementary School Teachers is the community I started together with I set subgroups of the degree levels together with unopen to subjects.  I promise it volition grow together with live on a bang-up house to percentage El Ed stuff.
  • Elementary Education had 120 people.  It didn't induce got the subgroups that I thought mightiness live on useful, exactly it's an okay group.  I works life Loreen Leedy there--I'm a large fan of her books.
  • Mathematics Education (K-12) had 500 people.  It has a wide  range of subgroups, from El Ed to high schoolhouse math teachers.
  • Common Core Conversation had 832 people.  It has enough of subgroups together with seems similar a skillful house to be.
  • Children's Books, reviews, writers & illustrators had solely 9, exactly seemed rattling good organized together with I intend it volition grow in 1 trial again Children's Book people showtime using Google+
For the community I started I fifty-fifty purchased a pic from Dreamstime to live on the profile...
I actually similar Google+ together with I intend it is getting bigger.  I dearest the ideas of circles together with that y'all tin set people inward to a greater extent than than 1 circle.  I induce got several labeled circles...
  • Family
  • PTA/School Friends
  • Church Friends
  • Writing Friends
  • Blog Followers
  • Acquaintainces
Are y'all using Google+ yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment