Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Currently February

Wow!  January only came too left.  That was fast.  That agency it's fourth dimension to link upwardly amongst Farly at Oh Boy for the month's Currently linky party.
Okay, too hence hither it goes...

Listening: By at in 1 trial my kids are way by their reading too all the same playing around.  To locomote a fry in 1 trial again too locomote able to play around...

Loving: Life.  It's going good too I bring nil to complain about. : )  I'm grateful for that.

Thinking: Okay, it's quieted downwards for a moment.  I'm thinking how much I relish blogging to larn to come across other instructor bloggers out there.  As a stay-at-home mom currently it is squeamish to relate to pedagogy in 1 trial again (even though I solely taught for a brusk fourth dimension earlier kids) : )  I all the same larn into my kids classes equally volunteers whenever I can.

Wanting:  To larn my pilus trimmed.  I haven't gotten it cutting inwards I don't know how long...  Sleeping in--it happened 1 fourth dimension this by yr too I'm hoping to larn some other twenty-four hours someday.

Needing: To stick to my schedule.  I made a blogging too writing schedule for myself.  I bring been okay--but I scream back in that place is room for improvement.

ii truths too a fib:  I'll root amongst the truths.

  • I create want I had to a greater extent than fourth dimension for my unfinished sewing projects.  It's difficult to larn them out amongst a babe too toddler around.
  • I genuinely create bring a blogging assistant.  She doesn't create posts for me, but she helps me amongst graphics too gives me ideas.  We equally good locomote on instructor products together : )  Wiljay is awesome!
  • The fib: Running.  I don't relish running.  I could run a vi infinitesimal mile inwards ninth grade, but I never genuinely enjoyed it.  I'd much rather locomote playing tennis.
That's it for now.  I'm excited to catch other people's currently posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment