Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Currently September!

Labor day!  Yay!  Here's my Currently...
While I am non actively educational activity inwards the classroom, I am actually working on my math-concept film books, then all y'all teachers out at that topographic point tin convey them inwards your hands soon.  Now, only for an editor to alternative them up.

This past times calendar week I convey been revising in addition to making my books amend amongst a 5-week Picture Book Academy.  It has been a actually skillful experience, although I haven't had much fourth dimension to focus on my blogging in addition to whatever products.

Thanks for stopping past times in addition to I promise you'll bring together me on Th for my weekly linky: MaTh activeness Th where y'all tin link upwards amongst whatever recent math related ship service : )

No comments:

Post a Comment