Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My Offset Publishing Credit!

I but constitute out that my blog post entry to Charity Preston's The Organized Classroom Blog got published inwards her August effect of The Organized Classroom Magazine.  I'm on page 43 & 44!  The affair I didn't actually include inwards that post is actually how much organizing involves math.  Fitting items, mensuration to brand certain things are the correct size, together with the coin spent all accept to create alongside math!

 You tin buy this month's effect for $2.95 or larn a yearly subscription alongside 12 issues for $24.  It mainly comes inwards a digital format, but you lot tin buy a difficult re-create likewise (price varies due to transportation costs).

I'm super excited!  There are keen dorsum to schoolhouse organizing tips!

Come dorsum together with bring together me on Th for MaTh activeness Thursday: Number lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment