Wednesday, October 23, 2019

A To Z Reflections Post

The A to Z Challenge was awesome!  I had met Arlee simply ii days earlier April.  I listene to his H5N1 to Z inwards a Blogging Workshop for CBW-LA in addition to and then in addition to at that topographic point I decided I was going to commencement my blog.  I was close the bottom of the long listing of nearly 2,000 blogs participating this year.

For those unfamiliar alongside the Challenge, it is to spider web log every 24-hour interval inwards Apr except Sundays alongside the alphabetic lineament of the alphabet.  For this years challenge I went alongside Math Activities H5N1 to Z.  It was actually slow for me to come upward up alongside my H5N1 to Z topics, although ever posting them wasn't easy.  Since I had piffling notice of the challenge I didn't prep whatsoever posts ahead of time.

I felt it was a prissy manner to take in other blogs in addition to learn to bring to a greater extent than friends inwards the bloggashpere.

Arlee was SO prissy to assistance boost my followers past times doing a hollo out of my spider web log inwards item on ii occasions.  The exclusively work I had was that non rattling many instructor bloggers were on the H5N1 to Z Challenge list.  I flora myself beingness torn visiting a few H5N1 to Z blogs in addition to and then searching the thousands of instructor blogs.  They bring quite a network--the most I flora on Teaching Blog Addict in addition to Oh Boy! tertiary Grade.  I was hence excited to notice out virtually Teachers pay Teachers too--you tin brand activities and reproducible to sell to teachers simply about the world.

Maybe adjacent twelvemonth to a greater extent than teachers volition participate inwards the H5N1 to Z Challenge because it was hence great.  Plus, most teachers I know can't assistance making H5N1 to Z lists for things anyway : )

Thank you lot to the H5N1 to Z squad for visiting my spider web log in addition to helping me along the way.  It has been a slap-up start.  I am definitely going to live on dorsum adjacent year!

No comments:

Post a Comment