Tuesday, October 22, 2019

(No Math Action Thursday Today) Raising Coin For Victims Of The Typhoon Inwards The Philippines

Okay, I procrastinated.  It happens to the best of us, right?  I didn't instruct some to making my Math action Th post.  My kids convey been sick too I spent almost of the twenty-four hours making a mock upward mass for 1 of my manuscripts I am working on to 1 of these days instruct published.  About a calendar week agone I had a dream of how I could format it (it is actually to a greater extent than of a novelty book) too I hold upward had some fourth dimension to run on it today (instead of posting here).  It turned out great, only hither I am at 6PM too hold upward getting some to this awesome spider web log : )

I produce convey proficient news!  The anthology that my run is printed inward too published yesteryear Children's Book Writers of Los Angeles is donating 50% of the proceeds to instruct toward victims of the horrible super typhoon inward the Philippines.


Well, that's all for today : )  I volition live doing a mass review on Saturday.  Be certain to come upward back.

No comments:

Post a Comment