Thursday, April 4, 2019

You Know Y'all Accept An Applied Scientific Discipline Pocket-Size When...

Oh my, I only works life this later working at the calculator for a while...

It was made yesteryear my 4-year old!  He is such an engineer! He loves playing amongst Mag-Formers in addition to ever makes closed to pretty awesome designs, but this was yesteryear far the coolest I select seen! It's iii dimensional too!

Thanks for letting me portion that amongst you! In other tidings I select been busy planning for my side yesteryear side Kickstarter! I'm super excited to hold upwards bringing a novel math film mass into the publishing world--you tin plough over me feedback in addition to meet the run inwards progress displace here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lucyravitch/140967228?token=dc8b447a

See you lot side yesteryear side time!

No comments:

Post a Comment