Saturday, April 13, 2019

So Many Things Happening... I'm Going To Live On On Boob Tube Side Yesteryear Side Monday!

Hey everyone!  I am in addition to hence excited.  It was a busy weekend emailing in addition to calling people close my Kickstarter (only 17 days left!).  I did a publicity workshop alongside Clint Arthur where I've learned a lot of tips in addition to how-to of getting on local TV tidings stations.  He actually wants to run across his students succeed in addition to acquire their message out.  On Mon at that spot was an implementation 24-hour interval where nosotros called producers for v hours straight.  Doing the calls inwards a grouping setting helped me to hold calling--not certain I would choose continued for such a long fourth dimension at home.  I made close 50-60 calls during that fourth dimension but didn't choose a corporation booking.

But yesterday (Tuesday), the producer from ABC 4 inwards Salt Lake called me back.  We ironed out the details through a few emails in addition to I'm booked to practise a segment on the 11:00 tidings Monday, Jan 19th!  I'll endure showing my majority (The Pancake Menu) in addition to Kickstarter alongside this segment "How to Turn Pancakes into Hands-on Math Fun!"  You'll acquire to run across how slowly it is to acquire kids excited close math, simply yesteryear playing eating seat alongside my majority in addition to talking close math piece making a recipe : )

After that I may endure going to Kingsport, TN too.  I'm all the same ironing out the details.  My sugariness in-laws tin exclusively lookout adult man my kids for in addition to hence long...

The other tidings is that I choose a local consequence railroad train alongside a friend of mine that has a corking Castilian for kids 24-hour interval care/after schoolhouse identify inwards Redondo Beach.  I'll endure at My Escuelita Saturday, Jan 24th from 4:00-5:30 reading my book, making pancakes alongside kids, in addition to doing a hands-on activeness alongside card coin the kids volition love.  I'm trying to acquire local tidings to come upward to that, but living inwards Los Angeles makes it harder to acquire onto the tidings (but I'm all the same calling in addition to reminding them).

Yay!  I'm in addition to hence excited to endure bringing you lot my majority that has been inwards the plant for sooooo long!

The fundraising to impress the hardcovers exclusively goes on until the cease of the calendar month (January 2015), in addition to hence pledge today in addition to present your back upward for fun math teaching for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment