Monday, April 8, 2019

Going To Live On On A Bring Upwards Podcast Together With Upcoming M.A.Th. Video Series!

Hey everyone!
So, I convey super exciting tidings that I volition hold upwardly broadcast on We Choose Respect ParentCast soon!

I had the interview today in addition to it was bang-up talking well-nigh how fun hands-on math play tin post away hold upwardly in addition to how unproblematic in addition to slow parents tin post away brand it!

Also, I'm working on a novel Math activeness Th series, simply this fourth dimension it is going to hold upwardly on my YouTube channel equally a video series! I promise to convey to a greater extent than parents/teachers onboard doing math activities alongside me each Thursday!  I'm novel at this then my videos volition hold upwardly pretty homemade looking until I tin post away figure out how to brand them to a greater extent than snazzy : )

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment