Saturday, April 13, 2019

2 Days, Two Telly Appearances (Salt Lake, Ut & Kingsport, Tn)

Hey everyone,

It has been a fun in addition to really busy commencement of the calendar week for me!  I was thence happy to accept booked to a greater extent than or less TV appearances amongst my majority that is on Kickstarter.  There are entirely eleven days left, thence banking concern jibe it out in addition to portion thence it tin locomote funded : )  Pledges create non teach charged until the movement is over AND it has reached the funding goal.

On sun I flew into Salt Lake in addition to inward the morning time on Mon I went to the ABC studio...  Here are a few pictures, ane from my sentiment from the kitchen in addition to the other is my sentiment of my kitchen setup.

They were thence slap-up at the studio in addition to the segment turned out great!  I didn't teach to beak well-nigh Kickstarter every bit much every bit I wanted, only I yet intend it was a slap-up segment.  Click on the link in addition to banking concern jibe it out--feel costless to portion it too!

About an hr subsequently leaving the studio I was dorsum at the aerodrome to wing out to Tennesseee.  I flew into Atlanta, GA in addition to thence took a smaller bird into Tri-Cities, TN.  Everything went smoothly, only I entirely had vi hours of slumber since I needed to locomote at the ABC nineteen studio inward Kingsport yesteryear 7:45 this morning.  It turned out great!  There was a slight miscommunication well-nigh having kids on the set.  She idea I would locomote bringing them in addition to I idea they would accept a brace of local kids there.  It was a super brusk segment there, thence I intend it volition locomote fine that no kids are shown playing amongst the card money.  If soul wants to come across kids playing amongst the coin they tin sentinel the Kickstarter video : )  Rachel in addition to I had a lot of fun making the pancakes in addition to it was fun to come across how much fun the adults liked my majority too!


Now I am dorsum at the TRI aerodrome waiting to wing to Atlanta in addition to dorsum dwelling to Los Angeles : )  Thanks for all your encouraging words in addition to back upward on my writing venture.  I can't await to accept this slap-up hands-on math engaging majority for kids.  They volition dearest it!

The Pancake Menu is scheduled on Amazon to locomote released mid Feburary every bit a Kindle book, only the Kickstarter movement is for pre-orders of hardcover books, only it is entirely for a express fourth dimension (it runs through Jan 31, 2015).  I promise yous tin assistance it fund in addition to assistance spread the word.

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment