Sunday, April 7, 2019

Guest Blogger Or Assistant? Anyone Desire To Survive Business Office Of A Practiced Cause?

Hi Everyone!

I would honey to post to a greater extent than fun hands-on math activities hither on kidsmathteacher.com but at that spot is solely ane of me as well as I'd honey to create got your help!

So, I'm reaching out to whatever teacher, parent, or somebody passionate nearly math as well as teaching if y'all desire to contribute to brand kidsmathteacher.com a to a greater extent than awesome resource.

Here are roughly ways the site could piece of occupation help.

  • Help amongst posts of hands-on math activities for K-5.
  • Idea assistance as well as production of videos for M.a.Th. (Math action Thursday)
    • You tin assistance amongst only thought assistance (brainstorming fun activities to do...)
    • Or perchance y'all honey to edit video as well as desire to assistance that way...
  • Do math-related kids mass reviews!
  • Help brand TpT resources as well as give-up the ghost a cutting of the profits ; )
  • Volunteer to produce a invitee spider web log post.
I'd actually honey whatever assistance whatever ane would similar to give, but if at that spot are no takers I volition proceed to give y'all the best content I tin (all past times my lonesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment