Sunday, April 7, 2019

Preparing For Presentations As Well As Selling At The Bully Homeschool Convention Inwards Ontario, Ca

Hello everyone,

I'm prepping to larn to The Great Homeschool Convention inwards a brace days inwards Ontario, CA! The Great Homeschool Conventions host 4 conventions a yr inwards the outpouring inwards dissimilar places inwards the US.

For a smaller concern similar mine it was a big outpouring to live on a vendor, but I promise to live on able to part my cognition every bit I give ii talks too every bit I sell my majority there.

My talks are entitled "Making Math Interactive: Tips & Tricks for how to plough math problems too everyday items into hands-on fun!" too "Hands-on Math Activities: How to connect everyday activities amongst math too larn kids excited almost it!"  I am happy to part the mitt out amongst yous afterward my presentation!

The convention goes on Thursday, Friday, too Saturday, too luckily I larn to give my presentations start matter Fri morning, ii ane hr sessions almost to dorsum amongst a xxx infinitesimal intermission betwixt sessions.  I accept simply about swell tips too suggestions planned besides every bit talking a flake almost my majority : )
Wish me luck! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment