Monday, April 8, 2019

Math Action Thursday (M.A.Th.) Is Dorsum Equally A Video Series!

Hey everyone,

I'm lastly doing it! I'm bringing Math action Th dorsum but instead of a normal spider web log postal service I accept made it a video that you lot tin sentry in addition to perhaps duplicate or implement.

So here's the start M.a.Th. -- Washing dishes in addition to timing it!


Now, I laid upward the timer for lx minutes. How long produce you lot intend it took me to launder that sink total of dishes?

Once you lot accept your estimate you lot tin meet my big clue.  The 2nd fourth dimension I recorded when I stopped the timer was 47:32.

Now, how much fourth dimension elapsed? That volition divulge the answer. Was your estimate close? Share inwards the comments what you lot got every bit the reply in addition to delight part your estimate : )

If you lot wanted to stretch math fifty-fifty farther you lot could add together upward all the items I washed in addition to meet how fast my average fourth dimension was per item.

Thanks for joining me in addition to I promise you'll come upward in 1 trial again to play only about activities on Math action Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment