Friday, April 12, 2019

Meeting In Addition To Thanking Reading Rainbow's Levar Burton!

A calendar week earlier going on Good Morning America I was at the LA Times Festival of Books at USC in addition to I got to accept a lot of fun, catch some corking books, in addition to encounter LeVar Burton (from Reading Rainbow, Star Trek, in addition to more!).

It was a corking day...
 It was at the University of Southern California campus, which I'm really familiar with... Like I mentioned, I got to encounter some amazing authors/illustrators in addition to other corking people.  Here is Travis Hanson, writer & illustrator, who runs Bean Leaf Press


I walked roughly much of the solar daytime checking out the booths in addition to telling some of the friends of mine I saw that solar daytime close the exciting intelligence close going on GMA inward close a week.

LeVar Burton had a lecture hall amount of people to catch him verbalize in addition to I was really impressed amongst his book.  He has a corking mental attitude in addition to his kindness in addition to genuineness was prissy to see.  I met a fun in addition to every-so-kind friend that day.  We happened to sit down side yesteryear side to each other inward the lecture hall in addition to she liked my majority cover.  I told her close my majority in addition to nosotros were presently corking buddies : )  Funny how that happens sometimes, just Karla was in addition to then awesome!  She's been a big fan of Reading Rainbow since she was little; much similar most of the crowd.

She fifty-fifty took this niggling video of me when I went upward to say LeVar "Thank y'all for running his Kickstarter because..." (I didn't know she was going to cinema it, just form of cool that she was in addition to then sugariness to create that.)

Then outside, Karla in addition to I tag-teamed the lines--I bought 2 books at the bookstore booth, 1 for each of us, spell she waiting inward the signing line.  It was fun in addition to when it became my fourth dimension to briefly larn my majority signed LeVar congratulated me over again close the GMA segment.  He said, "Getting on national television set is HUGE!"  I agree!  I'm in addition to then happy I could give thank y'all him in addition to exhibit him my book!
Fun to larn these pictures likewise : ) Our books... come upward to life amongst great Kickstarter backers : )

Right afterwards that I went to attempt out in addition to shipping my majority off to NY since they wanted the majority ASAP, just it didn't operate out just since they needed the majority yesteryear Tuesday morning time in addition to concluding pickup was a brace hours previous to my attempted drib off that Saturday.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment