Friday, April 12, 2019

I'm Going To Live On On Proficient Forenoon America!!!

Whoa!  I can't believe it... side yesteryear side calendar week I'll last on Good Morning America alongside my book--The Pancake Menu.


I ran the Kickstarter inward March in addition to a producer of Good Morning America contacted me terminal weekend if I'd desire to submit my production to last considered to last on a segment of Good Morning America where they bring a host of Shark Tank come upward on in addition to heed to 2 products pitches in addition to the shark says which 1 he (or she) would back.

It's official that I'll last going!  I'm so, SO excited (and a flake nervous at the same time)!

I'll crusade in addition to boot the bucket on y'all posted : )  In the hateful time, I got my mass sample from my printer in addition to we're adept to larn on production.  Books volition last inward my hands mid June, gear upward for the July release!

No comments:

Post a Comment