Thursday, April 4, 2019

New M.A.Th. Alongside Toy Cars & Sneak Peek At Problem Alongside Monkeys!

Hello!

I was then excited to encounter this brusque together with sweetness video completed. My boy together with I had a fun fourth dimension amongst our toy cars together with you lot tin likewise : )

What sort of hands-on math activities are you lot doing amongst your kids? Have you lot e'er used toy cars inwards your classroom?

Also, I'm super excited to give you lot a sneak peek into my upcoming project! On June sixth my Kickstarter crusade goes live! If you lot desire to expect at it hither is the link to the planned campaign! It volition solely run through July eighth (Math 2.0 Day) together with the to a greater extent than eyes together with backers I accept on it at the get-go volition endure great!



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment