Saturday, April 13, 2019

Two Invitee Weblog Posts For My Mass : )

I was then excited to live highlighted past times a duad blogs lastly week.  I've been then busy, I finally larn to write a fleck close it!

The Pen & Ink weblog is mainly followed past times writers.  I am happy to know most of the authors of that grouping weblog as well as they are swell people as well as amazing writers.  The link to that post service is correct here: My Journey to Kickstarter as well as Self Publishing

I got to portion close why I chose to run a Kickstarter to help me give away my mass likewise every bit roughly of the sources as well as plans of how I volition live publishing independently.

The side past times side weblog I was featured inwards is a instructor who constitute me on Twitter @KidsRead09 .  She made a pocket-size Q&A weblog post service entitled: The Pancake Menu: Engaging Math Games.

The business office I dearest most close that invitee post service is she asked which Common Core standards tin plough over the sack live taught amongst The Pancake Menu.  The respond is... SO MANY!!!  Check out that post service as well as run into all the CCSS I identified tin plough over the sack live taught using my book--K-5!

If you lot desire a re-create of the book, hurry as well as jump on Kickstarter to pledge for a hard-cover book.  Please spread the give-and-take then it tin plough over the sack live funded.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment