Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Getting Cook For The Holidays...

Wow, fourth dimension has been whizzing by!

I select been busy amongst life in addition to all that it brings.  I select done a few to a greater extent than mass reviews for GoodReadswithRonna which has been a lot of fun!

I am getting gear upward for an Author Fair upward at Encino Elementary on Friday.  I was in addition to thus excited that my Featured on Good Morning America stickers came out in addition to thus good in addition to they hold back keen on the cover!

I'm too super excited that my website kidsmenubooks.com is getting around existence gear upward amongst the redesign--hopefully inside a calendar week it should hold upward up in addition to looking awesome!  If yous desire a peek the redesign is currently displayed here--kidsmenubook.com

I promise everyone has a keen vacation season.  We pose upward a bunch of Christmas decorations already : )  I was thrilled to pose upward our childbirth out inwards our front end yard made past times our vecino who has a keen online store: OutdoorNativityStore.com



Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment