Friday, January 24, 2020

Join #Teammaths

This is simply a quick shipping service to describe your attending to a novel projection that I'm working on amongst Lucy (@honeypisquared).

Inspired past times @Team_English1, we've ready the Twitter account @Team_Maths1. We intend to regularly tweet maths resources, articles, jokes, weblog posts, news, developments, too didactics ideas.

Tweets come upwardly from both me too Lucy - inwards the infinite of ane calendar week we've attracted over 1,300 followers thence I shout out back it's going well.

We convey all sorts of exciting plans including TeachMeets too competitions.

One of my favourite features is #DonADay where I tweet at to the lowest degree ane Don Steward business a day. I'm enjoying browsing his website to option out resources!

We too convey a 'resource helpline' feature. If yous tweet us a asking for a resources too thence we'll produce our best to discovery something suitable. It's a flake similar #mathsTLP which was a keen success. Tweet requests at whatever fourth dimension too Lucy or I volition answer equally shortly equally nosotros can.

If you're on Twitter delight follow @Team_Maths1! We promise yous discovery it both helpful too entertaining.

#TeamMaths





No comments:

Post a Comment