Friday, January 24, 2020

Revision Clocks Galore

In my last post I wrote close revision clocks - an persuasion from @teachgeogblog that was shared by @Just_Maths back in October. Check out the hashtag #revisionclock to run across these inwards activity inwards numerous subjects. They are instantly all the rage inwards maths. No wonder, given that they are slowly to develop too produce a nifty chore of keeping students focused during revision lessons.

The persuasion is that yous laid 12 v infinitesimal questions that students reply on an A3 clockface. I haven't even hence used a revision clock amongst Year xi (though lots of people have got done hence amongst nifty success) but I've used revision clocks inwards a seat out of Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 seat lessons too have got institute them to live actually effective. In these lessons I laid a buzzer to learn off every v minutes too at that signal I write an reply on the board.


I've received hence many tweets close revision clock activities that I persuasion it would live a practiced persuasion to part them hither hence that everyone tin access the resources. This post service contains revision clocks for both GCSE too Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 level



GCSE

The resources for this tweet is here.








The resources for this tweet is here.












A level



























And finally...
Here are template clockfaces for diverse combinations of timings - for illustration yous mightiness desire to produce xv 2 infinitesimal questions followed yesteryear vi v infinitesimal questions.


If yous brand a novel maths revision clock resources too hence delight upload it to TES or an online get too tweet me a link hence I tin add together it to this post. This should salvage teachers a lot of fourth dimension inwards planning revision lessons. Thanks to all who have got contributed! The finally examination countdown is on...





No comments:

Post a Comment