Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Vocabulary Instruction



Are you lot struggling to detect fourth dimension to instruct meaningful vocabulary lessons? 

I was! So I did lots of reading as well as interrogation well-nigh vocabulary. I made it a professional person destination to amend the character of my vocabulary instruction. I tried a lot of dissimilar things. I gave my students a lexicon as well as had them hold off upwards the words. They were totally confused yesteryear the fact that most words had one-half a dozen definitions as well as ofttimes used a shape of the give-and-take inward the definition. I made PowerPoint presentations to innovate the meanings of the words. My students were non actively engaged or listening. I was doing all of the work! After lots of lawsuit as well as error, I lastly bring a routine that my students savor as well as I am happy amongst the increment they are making inward their give-and-take study.

I did a video on Facebook well-nigh my weekly vocabulary routines. You tin flaming sentinel the replay.




You tin flaming too read well-nigh these routines yesteryear clicking on the photograph below.


If you lot are interested inward the materials that I purpose amongst my students, you lot tin flaming click on the film below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment