Monday, February 17, 2020

Why 1 Left The Classroom


This weblog post is extremely existent in addition to personal. I am putting myself out there, in addition to it is pretty scary!

I am writing to you, my cyber buddies, to part that I possess got left the classroom. Some would tell that I am no longer a teacher. That seems sort of harsh!

I didn't move out the classroom because I disliked teaching. I didn't move out the classroom because I was burnt out or tired of the long hours in addition to petty pay. I wan't upset amongst my schoolhouse or my administration. I didn't move out the classroom because I was tired of the high expectations in addition to lack of back upwardly in addition to resources. I didn't fifty-fifty move out because of the pressure level of high stakes testing. 

I honey teaching. I honey the kids amongst all of my heart. I had a routine in addition to was leaving schoolhouse at my contracted fourth dimension every day. I wasn't taking move home. My schoolhouse in addition to my direction were awesome in addition to really supportive. Testing is no fun, precisely I never got my panties inwards a wad over it. I wasn't a perfect teacher, precisely I loved learning in addition to growing every year.

So why leave?!!!

It's simple...

I left the classroom in addition to then that I tin back upwardly YOU!

I desire to create all of those resources that yous possess got been bespeak for. I desire to salve yous time. I desire to exercise Facebook Lives to manage you. I desire to write weblog posts to respond the questions yous are emailing me about. I desire to attend to a greater extent than professional person evolution conferences, in addition to then that I tin convey yous innovative ideas to solve classroom challenges. I desire to read books in addition to laissez passer yous fifty-fifty to a greater extent than strategies for creating an engaging classroom without killing yourself inwards the process. I desire to respond all of your questions quicker. All of this takes time.

Not beingness amongst students every hateful solar daytime is heartbreaking. I honey those kids! But I realized that I tin brand a bigger departure for these kiddos. I desire to back upwardly teachers in addition to then that I tin brand a departure inwards the lives of thousands of students each day. That makes me smile!

I promise that I won't halt learning. I won't halt looking for solutions to the challenges all teachers face. I hope to move along to last a resources that yous tin trust!

I am nonetheless a teacher. I volition e'er last a teacher. Being a instructor is something that's inwards my heart. I don't demand to possess got a classroom to last a teacher. Teaching is who I am, non where I am.

Thanks for supporting me on this crazy adventure! I am really blessed!

Have a Not So Wimpy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment