Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Time Saving Tips For Interactive Notebooks


I lead maintain said this a 1 M m times, precisely I experience the involve to tell it again- Interactive notebooks rock!!!! My students honey them because they experience similar a arts and crafts to them as well as I honey them because my students are working difficult on of import standards as well as skills. 

But if non done properly, interactive notebooks tin sack lead maintain upwards means likewise much of our instructional time. I went alive final calendar week alongside iv of my best tips for saving fourth dimension alongside all that cutting as well as glueing inwards  interactive notebooks.

If yous didn't grab the alive recording, yous tin sack sentinel this replay.


If yous lead maintain to a greater extent than questions nearly interactive notebooks, yous powerfulness desire to banking concern fit out this weblog post.


If yous are gear upwards to offset using interactive notebooks inwards your classroom, yous powerfulness desire to banking concern fit out these products.





No comments:

Post a Comment