Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Clothes For The Teacher


I absolutely LOVE clothes, but I am a terrible shopper! I desire novel clothes, but I am non likewise neat at picking out clothes that await skillful on me together with are comfortable. Back to schoolhouse shopping is e'er a challenge for me. For this reason, I am super excited to induce got a stylist who sends pieces correct to my line of piece of job solid for me to try on! 

I purpose a service called Stitch Fix. I filled out a survey nearly the clothes I like, pose inward my measurements together with instantly my stylist- Brooke- sends nearly 5 pieces to me each month. I try the pieces on together with proceed the ones that I similar the most. Any that I don't like, I pose inward the prepaid envelope that Brooke sends together with throw it inward the mail. It is super simple! I dearest getting novel together with trendy clothes every calendar month without ever having to larn to the mall. And it is hence uncomplicated to only proceed what I desire together with provide the rest. 

Since I am non much of a fashionista, Brooke sends me fashion cards that exhibit dissimilar ways to have on the pieces that she ship me.


Click HERE if you lot desire to try Stitch Fix together with larn a stylist for yourself!

I am oft asked nearly the prices of the pieces. If you lot are a thrifty article of apparel shopper, together with then this mightiness non locomote the service for you. However, I induce got flora or hence ways to larn the clothes at a really reasonable price. First, you lot larn to country your stylist your budget for dissimilar pieces. So if you lot don't similar spending much on shirts, but are to a greater extent than willing to pay for skillful jeans- you lot tin country her that. Also, afterwards you lot sign up, you lot volition locomote given a referral code. You tin post a motion-picture exhibit of your create together with the referral code on your Facebook or IG. If your friends together with line of piece of job solid unit of measurement schedule a fix, Stitch Fix volition give you lot $25 to pose towards your adjacent fix. And in that place are no limits! I induce got gotten gratuitous clothes! And these clothes are a super high character that I know I couldn't discovery at a discount store.

I did a Facebook Live video today where I showed my latest Stitch Fix delivery. 



I ended upwardly keeping the navy bluish striped maxi apparel together with I am SO happy that I did! It is really comfortable together with the stripes truly brand me await quite thin! Every unmarried fourth dimension that I have on it, I larn a handful of compliments! One fourth dimension I was inward Target together with a guy stopped to country me he liked the dress. Too funny! 


Here are a few pictures of or hence of the pieces that I induce got kept from my final several fixes.


I am non a bluish person. But when I saw this slice inward the box, I was drawn to the cobalt. As shortly every bit I pose the shirt on, I knew I had to induce got it! It lucifer perfectly together with it super comfortable! It is perfect for schoolhouse or for a appointment night!


Every wardrobe needs or hence skillful neutral pieces. I wore it amongst my jeans, but I am also looking forrad to wearing it amongst or hence of my colored jeggings.  I truly similar the grommets on this dark blouse. It is really unique! And the dorsum is super cute!


I mean value I would demand a cardigan for school, but together with then I tin induce got the cardigan off together with locomote ready for happy hr or a dinner appointment amongst the hubby! 


I induce got never owned a kimono! It is hence fun! I dearest the agency it flows piece I walk. It makes me experience feminine together with fancy, fifty-fifty though I am super comfy! The colors are perfect for fall!

I dearest that I tin country my stylist what types of pieces I am looking for, what events I induce got coming up, together with my cost range. I fifty-fifty gave her a link to my fashion Pinterest board together with she uses the pins to aid direct her choices for me. I alive inward Phoenix where it is nevertheless really warm together with I only permit my stylist know that I needed calorie-free pieces. She sends me a mix of things I would induce got picked myself together with things that I never would induce got considered, but terminate upwardly loving. My wardrobe is to a greater extent than unique together with fun now! 

Click HERE if you lot desire to try Stitch Fix for yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment