Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Degree Revision

I created these revision cards for a classroom activity, simply they're as helpful for pupils studying at home. These cards comprehend all the facts as well as definitions that pupils bespeak to larn for each module - I haven't included anything that is given inward the formula booklet.

These cards are based on the Edexcel specification.

Core ane as well as Core two revision cards
Core three revision cards
Statistics ane revision cards
Statistics two revision cards
Decision ane revision cards
Mechanics ane formulae revision  (thanks to my boss for creating the M1 cards!)

I promise to create C4 as well as FP1 adjacent year!

Hope they're helpful!  If yous desire to run out me a review or brand suggestions, delight create through TES or Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment